From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+thankins=arvig.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of TH Consulting
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2014 7:20 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} 30S-1 High Voltage Transformer

Hi All

I picked up another 30S-1 that looks complete except for the high Voltage
transformer. Does anyone have a working one available or a source for a new
one. I could also try for a core from a bad transformer and get it rewound.
I would like to restore this as it appears all good except for the
transformer-I really hate to part these out as they are then forever removed
from the inventory left out there for future Collins collectors.

Tom H

K0EOA

*** You are subscribed to Collins as thankins@xxxxxxxxx. If you wish to

-----