Re: {Collins} 30L1 Fan Motor Oil

I almost missed this discussion. Guess that's what happens when you sleep in. Hi Hi. I've always used Lionel model train oil. It is very similar to sewing machine oil but Lionel (naturally) says theirs is more refined. But it does come in a nice squeeze bottle with a long thin applicator. Makes it easy to get just that one or two drops right where it needs to be.

73's all,

Frank  KF5EN