{Collins} Fwd: Kwm2 low power

Sent from my HTC

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "john nelson" <solarelectricjohn@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Kwm2 low power
Date: Tue, May 27, 2014 5:15 AM

Good Morning I have a KWM2 that is a great sounding transmitter very clear, but when I first turn it on after a 15 min warmup I tune it and it will only put out about 10 watts. It takes about 4 or 5 re tunes over a 40 minute time frame until it will come up to 100 watts. I have let it warm up  for an hour before and it still takes five or six re tunes. I have checked the tubes twice and I don't think it is a tube issue. Also if I shut it off after it has been up to full power it will do the same thing requiring a re tune. I am sure someone has seen this before any ideas on where I should look. Thanks John W0XAZ