Re: {Collins} Rebuild and modernization of the 516F-2 power supply

I wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and suggestions.  Since the power supply is working fine at the moment, and based on the consensus of almost everyone who responded, I think I won't consider fixing something that is not broken.

I learned something important today about my Collins rig and I appreciate it.

Kindest regards,

Tom
KF5WBS