Re: {Collins} Rebuild and modernization of the 516F-2 power supply

Good suggestions on the selenium and electrolytic replacement. I've seen
many comments about adding a power relay to save the fragile power switch.
 Where could I find suggestions on the type of relay i.e. coil voltage
115AC or 12VDC (with some kind of rectifier off the filament lines)?  Of
all the kits out there, I've not seen one with a relay in it.

73,

Clark, WU4B

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 8:16 PM, L L bahr via Collins <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
72,

Clark WU4B

*"It is vain to do with more what can be done with less."-- *William of
Occam (1288 AD - 1348 AD)