Re: {Collins} Rebuild and modernization of the 516F-2 power supply

I just looked at Amazon at their Power Strips.  If you want to save your switch and not install a relay, use an outboard power switch.  Amazon has a TRIPP TLP76MSG power strip for $23.67.  It contains 7 outlets and has a switch for each outlet.  It would work just fine.  I am sure there are many others and I'm sure a lot of retail stores  or computer stores have them as well.

Lee, w0vt