{Collins} Update Dallas HamCom

The year seems to be speeding by.

We (The CCA) just completed our third event of 2014 with our Birthday Party
Dinner celebration in Dallas this past Saturday evening. We had a full house
and some exciting discussions and presentations. If you missed Dallas, you
do not want to miss the next Signal Magazine.

The Ham Com booth was outside this year (really a nice tent with chairs and
free coffee and doughnuts and water. as well as..) with the normal fare of
T-Shirts, magazines and membership info and applications. The entire tent
concept was a great success and we will probably use that approach again in
the future..

Our next event is at the ARRL 100th Convention in Hartford CT in July on the
17th through the 19th and it will be a biggie.  Our 20th, the ARRL 100th,
and we will have a booth and the Collins Radio S-Line restored Promotional
Van will be there and we will be collocated with our new partner, the AWA,
close to their booth. Look for the new Collins Radio Heritage Group banner
and come and join the fun.  There will be some very exciting (No
exaggeration) news and some really great information released there.

Your management and our partners have not been sitting on their hands and we
have some great stuff, and great results, to share.

Visit our website and Events Calendar for the latest updates and check out
the NEWS Headlines changes coming soon.

Please also take note that there has been a procedural change here on the
reflector. If you want a copy of your reply to a post to go back to the
reflector general population, using the REPLY ALL button no longer works.
Listserve made a change recently that now makes it necessary for you to add
the collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  address back into
the "cc" field on your reply.

Please do not come back and ask for this to be undone. It is out of our
control and listserve cannot change this. It is what it is.

Best regards,

Bill Carns, N7OTQ

Trustee K0CXX

President, Collins Collectors Association

Editor, Signal Magazine

Wimberley, TX

512 618 2762  (Cell)

512 847 7010  (Home)