{Collins} Strange 75S3B SSB problem

I use my S Line daily, and strangely something weird has happened...  On CW, and AM modes my receiver works fine.. but when going to either sideband, the RX audio level is way lower than normal.   Gain control works fine as does the variable BFO, but the output seems to be about 30% of normal.    Just started happening.

I'll admit I haven't tried to dig into this yet, just thought I'd fire off to the list and save some trouble if someone knew something right off the bat!

Thanks and 73 to all..

Joe  AB5OR
Tupelo, MS