Re: {Collins} Oddball question for an ART-13/DY-17

I am so glad that I have been able to help at least 7, yes, SEVEN, (nine including my two) Collins ART-13's back on the air, by finding these power supplies. If I only did one thing this year that made me really pleased then this is it, so, there we have it, great Collins transmitters all ready to be aired again. Enjoy them, as they are one of the best AM WW-2 transmitters I have ever used, great audio, great looks, great innovative engineering and great history.
73, Max
M0GHQ/W8BX