Re: {Collins} 2-Propanol as cleaning agent for rotary switches.

I suspect many followers of the thread don't recognize "2-propanol" as the common iso-propanol (rubbing alcohol) available in all drugstores. They're the same molecule. Rubbing alcohol is often sold at 70%, diluted with water, but it's easy to get with little or no water added. It's sufficiently polar to not be a particularly good oil and grease solvent, but is slightly better than ethanol or methanol.

73

Fred VE1FA