Re: {Collins} 30L-1 Relay problems... please help

There is your problem, that voltage should be around -160 to -170 volts.

Smith
W9HAK

On 3/5/2014 12:32, Den wrote:
Hi,
I have a Collins 30L-1 that has functioned flawlessly for many years. Now the relay chatters when I attempt to switch the amp to transmit. Grounding the Ant Relay directly will cause the chatter. There is ~58 VDC volts between the Ant Relay center conductor and ground.

Any help on what may be the problem and how to fix it would be appreciated.

--
old e-mail address is w9hak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
good until May 2014