Re: {Collins} IERC tube shields

Yes, according to the papers, that would be beneficial for heat spreading.
 Following that logic further, a standard height 7 pin heat-wicking shield
could be placed on a 6BF5 and achieve some benefit, though not has much as
having the larger shield of proper height that engages the base.

Dennis AE6C