To: "Leslie Otto" <w9lsoae@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Listserve" <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: {Collins} Dayton

I hit send too soon. I meant to include this link, also.
http://www.collinsradio.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/e3.png

73,
Dan
W3RXO/W5
Evening Shade, OK
EM25no

"If ye love wealth, greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude, greater than the animating contest, for freedom, then go home from us, in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down, and lick the boot, of the hand that feeds you, and may posterity forget, that ye were once our countrymen".
Samuel Adams-Patriot and Brewer

Sent from my iPad.