From: bfetters@xxxxxxx
Sent: 19 Mar 2014 21:24:12 GMT
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} KWM-2

Help!

Have KWM-2 that has tons of drive and output.  Transmits fine.  But when I change from the "Tune" position to LSB or USB, it takes about 45 seconds for the receiver to come back on.  I don't hear any relays dropping out.  Does it every time and it takes almost exactly the same amount of time for the receiver to kick in.

Thoughts?

Buck
W0LC
*** You are subscribed to Collins as n6hk@xxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***