Re: {Collins} Loss of emails - END OF THREAD ALERT

Gentleman....We have strayed from Collins - This is NOT a reflector for
solving email problems....Not on topic at all.

-----Original Message-----
From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+collinsmoderator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Roy Morgan
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:30 PM
To: Charlie T, K3ICH
Cc: Collins Group
Subject: Re: {Collins} Loss of emails

> My computer guru son said it is because I let my inbox get too big.

Charlie,

Here's my system:

Make a mail box for every list or topic:  Collins, Hallicrafters, R-390,
Greenkeys, ...

Then make a "rule" to put messages from each mailing list, and/or having the
word in the topic into the appropriate mail box.

Then, I have an "Archive" mail box for each year, with duplicate-named mail
boxes within each year.  About at the 3 or 6 month point I move messages
I've kept into the current years archive.

My mail program (Mac Mail) can search all mailboxes for a search word or
phrase.

Roy

Roy Morgan
RoyMorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxx