Re: {Collins} F3AT is 100 years old ~ Nice Collins S line

Max,
Unfortunately, his email is not accepting incoming Happy Birthday wishes. I tried to do so, as well as compliment him, on his Collins station, and got this response:

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

 Recipient address: IvanF3AT@xxxxxxx
 Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
 Diagnostic code: smtp;550 5.1.1 <IvanF3AT@xxxxxxx>: Recipient address rejected:aol.com
 Remote system: dns;mailin-03.mx.aol.com(TCP|17.158.232.237|44916|64.12.88.164|25) (mtaiw-mcd02.mx.aol.com ESMTP Internet Inbound)

73,
Dan
W3RXO/W5
Evening Shade, OK
EM25no

"If ye love wealth, greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude, greater than the animating contest, for freedom, then go home from us, in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down, and lick the boot, of the hand that feeds you, and may posterity forget, that ye were once our countrymen".
Samuel Adams-Patriot and Brewer

Sent from my iPad.