Re: {Collins} Collins R388 Limiter Noise

It is very possible that a rather old SS component may be the answer. I remember looking in a TI transistor book somewhere around 1968 and one of the discrete transistor categories was "Audio Frequency Consumer". These were rather cheap units so maybe an audio frequency consumer might be tailored to work on the noise pulses. I'll bet a high pass filter would prevent it from consuming useable audio and allow it to only consume the high freq noise pulses.

73, Charlie k3ICH