Re: {Collins} Watt Meter Calibration

Link works fine. I just tried it.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+wcarns=austin.rr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Beck
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 6:10 PM
To: Don Jackson
Cc: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Collins} Watt Meter Calibration

Hi Don,
I tried the link listed below in your email on the reflector.  Got the ‘Not Found’ error.
I am interested in this as  I have a 312B4 whose wattmeter is about 20% low according to an Agilent 437B power meter.  I would like to know the official calibration procedure before repairing this device.
Thanks,
Jim,   KJ7NW