{Collins} 75A3 15 M update.

First I wanted to thank everyone for good advice on this issue with my A3 not working on 15 M. I checked a number of things and I was able to hook up the freq counter as  suggested and I think I've determined that the 15 M oscillator isn't in fact running.  So, now I may be back to a bad crystal or the coil/cap. I'm thinking trying to substitute a good crystal may be a smart move just to see and go from there. Anyone have a spare 23.3 Mhz xtal with the correct pin spacing for this rig lying around? If not I guess I'll get one made-the pin spacing is smaller than a standard FT-243 type. Any further ideas welcomed-thanks again to all who jumped in to help-what a great group!