{Collins} dues

Well fellow hams it looks like I am not the only one that cant get the CCA to accept my request for renewal of my membership. Everything i have tried  so far has not worked so what now. I don’t want my membership to expire but if I cant pay my dues thats what s going to happen. I would like to pay with pay pal but i’ll send a check or whatever if I need to. How about a little help from my friends. Who is the membership chairman and how can I contact him. Mickey WA6FIZ