From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+wcarns=austin.rr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Morrell Siegel
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 10:05 AM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} dues

Well fellow hams it looks like I am not the only one that cant get the CCA
to accept my request for renewal of my membership. Everything i have tried
so far has not worked so what now. I don't want my membership to expire but
if I cant pay my dues thats what s going to happen. I would like to pay with
pay pal but i'll send a check or whatever if I need to. How about a little
help from my friends. Who is the membership chairman and how can I contact
him. Mickey WA6FIZ