From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+skerr=trackersoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Carns
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 10:24 AM
To: 'Morrell Siegel'; collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Collins} dues

Everyone should remember a few basic facts about renewing.

You must be logged in to the website to renew. Otherwise it does not know who you are. You can find the Renew by PayPal button when not logged in, but it will fail.
Log in and then just click the renew button in the Member Landing Zone

If you selected the auto renewal option on the original PayPal payment event, then you will be automatically renewed for three years and the renewal will not be available.

Call if you need help. Someone will help you.

Bill