Re: {Collins} 30L-1 fuse holder

Rick,

Maybe this will help...Or, maybe not.
http://www.alliedelec.com/circuit-protection/fuse-accessories/?navigation=4294965345&gclid=CJCEoPel5MECFQsQ7Aods3YAiQ

Jim, N5MSJ

On 11/5/2014 2:02 PM, Rick Poole WA1RKT wrote:
This might seem like a basic question that could be answered by walking into any Radio Shack, but no such luck...

Do any of you have a manufacturer and part number for a good fuse holder for the 30L-1?  It doesn't need to be "correct" in the purist sense of being real Collins NOS... this amp is way past "collector quality" (for example, a previous owner replaced both the input and output RF connectors with SO-239, and took a chassis punch to the "RF Input" hole in the cabinet so it would clear a PL-259 coax-end connector)... but it does need to fit.  I have one Radio Shack Special fuse holder that does not have a flat on the shaft and so will not fit in the hole.  So, I need one that has a flat in the right place... and good luck finding that kind of information on the typical website.

Google yielded a Gen-Yoo-Ine used Collins 30L-1 fuse holder on ebay in Excellent Condition!!! for $15 plus shipping... don't think so...

Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.

Thanks...

Rick WA1RKT
Londonderry, NH
Catch me on 14.300 MHz Intercon / MMSN most days
*** You are subscribed to Collins as orion@xxxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***