Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 2:02 PM
To: collins
Subject: {Collins} 30L-1 fuse holder

This might seem like a basic question that could be answered by walking into any Radio Shack, but no such luck...

Do any of you have a manufacturer and part number for a good fuse holder for the 30L-1? It doesn't need to be "correct" in the purist sense of being real Collins NOS... this amp is way past "collector quality" (for example, a previous owner replaced both the input and output RF connectors with SO-239, and took a chassis punch to the "RF Input" hole in the cabinet so it would clear a PL-259 coax-end connector)... but it does need to fit. I have one Radio Shack Special fuse holder that does not have a flat on the shaft and so will not fit in the hole. So, I need one that has a flat in the right place... and good luck finding that kind of information on the typical website.

Google yielded a Gen-Yoo-Ine used Collins 30L-1 fuse holder on ebay in Excellent Condition!!! for $15 plus shipping... don't think so...

Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.

Thanks...

Rick WA1RKT
Londonderry, NH
Catch me on 14.300 MHz Intercon / MMSN most days
*** You are subscribed to Collins as elespe@xxxxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***