{Collins} Best non-metallic screwdriver for tuning 30L-1 input circuits

Once again, a question that used to be answered by walking into the nearest Radio Shack... no more :-( ...

Looking for suggestions for the best non-metallic screwdriver to use on the input tuning slugs for the 30L-1.  I see that the slots are the full diameter of the slugs and quite wide, so that one of those dinky little tuning tools is unlikely to work well.  I'd like to find the correct tool to use so I can have a chance of perhaps not rounding off the slots in the slugs.

It's hard to figure out from pictures on websites whether a tool is appropriate, but I do see an L&M 8195 GC (http://www.landmelectronics.com/product.cfm/28643/) that looks like it might work... I'm assuming the 1/32" dimension they show is the thickness of the blade, but of course no way to see how wide the blade is.  Everything else L&M has seems way, way too small.

A blade 1/4" wide by 1/16" thick would be ideal.

Looks like MCM Electronics might have something but their website is seriously broken and I can't access anything of any detail... I get a screen that tells me "Try deleting all your cookies"... yeah, I'm going to just hop right on that... :-(

Thanks...

Rick WA1RKT
Londonderry, NH
Catch me on 14.300 MHz Intercon / MMSN most days