Re: {Collins} New AC Power Switch Used in S-Line and KWM-2/2A

Hi everyone,

I missed getting the Oak power switch and I have been looking for one forever.   That will teach me to not go to bed before midnight!  If there are any others out there and you would not mind sharing one please let me know.  I have an S-line unit in need of one.

Thanks so much,

Tom Branton
KF5WBS
Ex WD5DFE