From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+d.gow=frontier.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of David Harmon
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2014 3:33 PM
To: 'Rick Poole WA1RKT'; 'collins'
Subject: [Bulk] Re: {Collins} 30L-1 - convert between 115V and 230V

Rick....there is a service bulletin pertaining to ensuring that the fuse
holders are wired correctly....see the CCA website.
Also....with the unit upside down looking toward the front....the terminal
strip counts R/L...opposite to what you might think.
Follow the rig manual to make the changes on the TS.

73

David Harmon
K6XYZ
Sperry, OK