{Collins} FW: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: 30L-1 - convert between 115V and 230V

-----Original Message-----
From: Stanley M Miln [mailto:k6rmr@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 8, 2014 2:15 PM
To: David Harmon
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: {Collins} [Bulk] Re: 30L-1 - convert between 115V
and 230V

  Hi Dave
 The Current in a wire is the same as Water going down  a hose. The Voltage
is the Water,(Pressure) and the  Current is like the water,  what goes
through the hose. There is less  Voltage drop in the Power cord at 240 and
less  Heat generated.
This is Basic Electronic Theory. When I went to  Electronic School 50 Years
ago , we Learned this  the first day of School.
                  Stan K6RMR