Re: {Collins} 30L-1 input coax

Hi Mike,

Can I suggest you get hold of a more recent edition? Almost anything after the 3rd will show a different story, in keeping with the most recent posts. Certainly the 5th and later editions do not emphasise the length.

The cable length for the 30L-1 is not sacrosanct. A simple search through the Archives will show why.

Ulrich's post earlier today (as a follow-up to Bill's) was also highly pertinent to the discussion.

Cheers
Steve
VK2LW
CCA Member