{Collins} 30L-1 Input Tuning Slug Tool

I recall the question being asked but I do not recall seeing the answer.

What is the width & thickness of the input tuning ckt. tuning slug tool? It "appears to be about 5/16"W x .080" with a slight curve an the contact point?

Does anyone have a definitive answer? Looking to make one to put in my tool box.

Better yet does anyone have a defective tuning coil that I can pull the slug out and use as a guide. If need be I guess I could pull one out of my amp & use it, but would prefer not to.

Thanks

Tom W1ALZ