Re: {Collins} Best non-metallic screwdriver for tuning 30L-1 input circuits

If I'm not mistaken, the diameter of the slug is about .30", and the slot is about .062" wide. The ideal tool would match these dimensions reasonably well in order to distribute the torsional stress across the entire slot. The ideal tool would be about 9/32" (.28" wide), with a thickness of perhaps .055" or so. Unfortunately, I don’t know of a place to purchase such a tool. As someone suggested earlier, however, it shouldn't be too difficult to make one.

Don, W5QN

-----Original Message----- From: Rick Poole WA1RKT
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 1:51 PM
To: collins
Subject: Re: {Collins} Best non-metallic screwdriver for tuning 30L-1 input circuits

Here is a good one, looks like it will fit well:

OK Industries AT-6241
Sold by Mouser as their part number 801-AT-6241
$1.83

Rick WA1RKT
*** You are subscribed to Collins as w5qn@xxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***