From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+k6xyz=sbcglobal.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Jackson
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 3:11 PM
To: Rick Poole WA1RKT; collins
Subject: Re: {Collins} Best non-metallic screwdriver for tuning 30L-1 input circuits

If I'm not mistaken, the diameter of the slug is about .30", and the slot is about .062" wide. The ideal tool would match these dimensions reasonably well in order to distribute the torsional stress across the entire slot. The ideal tool would be about 9/32" (.28" wide), with a thickness of perhaps .055" or so.  Unfortunately, I don’t know of a place to purchase such a tool. As someone suggested earlier, however, it shouldn't be too difficult to make one.

Don, W5QN