Re: {Collins} Tube Setup for 572B............

Carmen,

I have a 752 tester too.  Keep in mind that a tube tester can only tell you
so much when it comes to a power tube.  In particular, you won't be able to
determine if your cathode can deliver the high current pulses of Class C or
B operation developed under real-world plate voltages.

Dennis AE6C