{Collins} FS: KWS-1 RF Deck and two power supplies

All,

I have available one KWS-1 RF deck and two power supplies.
In as found condition. I was told that the one supply is working., the RF deck I would assume needs work but is complete. The other power supply is for parts/restoration.
I had intended on restoring this but plans have changed.

Pickup only in east central Florida.  (I may be able to deliver in Florida)
$1000 for all of it OBO.
Photos available and more details to those seriously interested.

Please contact me off list.

Thanks and 73,
Paul W4QG