{Collins} Items for sale 302C-3. 4:1 Reduction, Xtal pack

I have some items F/S that I'm selling because I don't use them.  Pictures
on request

RE 302C-3, I rate it close to mint, still has the inspection tags.  $350
4:1 Reduction knob, close to mint, includes the tiny Bristol wrench to
attach it to the shaft.  $225.
Xtal Pack  missing 3.4-3.6, 14-14.2, 28.5-28.7 ,so only 3 xtals are missing
The case is dirty it's  military issued, no extractor tool $250.

Prices do not include shipping.

Thanks

Ben KJ4CC
www.KJ4CC.com