Re: {Collins} Board Nominations

I would like to second the motion to place Jim, W6TMU into nomination to the
CCA Board of Directors. Thanks, W5VM Vern Dyer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+builder=skybest.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jenks Garrett
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2014 10:13 AM
To: CCAref
Subject: {Collins} Board Nominations

Good morning, all.   I would like to place into nomination to the Board of
Directors my good friend and Net Manager, Jim, W6TMU.   Jim has served us
tirelessly as Net Manager fulfilling an almost impossible task of having 3
net controls each Sunday.  His main qualifications, however, are that he is
honest, has common sense and is a good guy.   Thanks, Jenks  K5YNZ.
*** You are subscribed to Collins as builder@xxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to