Re: {Collins} Board Nominations

sounds like a good  worker  I  would  second  this.
Ed SHarpe

In a message dated 11/22/2014 8:57:45 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
builder@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I would  like to second the motion to place Jim, W6TMU into nomination to
the
CCA  Board of Directors. Thanks, W5VM Vern Dyer.

-----Original  Message-----
From: Collins  [mailto:collins-bounces+builder=skybest.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of  Jenks Garrett
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2014 10:13 AM
To:  CCAref
Subject: {Collins} Board Nominations

Good morning,  all.   I would like to place into nomination to the Board  of
Directors my good friend and Net Manager, Jim, W6TMU.   Jim  has served us
tirelessly as Net Manager fulfilling an almost impossible  task of having 3
net controls each Sunday.  His main qualifications,  however, are that he is
honest, has common sense and is a good  guy.   Thanks, Jenks  K5YNZ.
*** You are subscribed to  Collins as builder@xxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to
unsubscribe, or modify your  preferences please  visit
http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins  ***

*** You are subscribed to Collins as couryhouse@xxxxxxx. If you  wish to
http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins  ***