Re: {Collins} Board Nominations

You mean he has to manage all these "crusty old men" and he ain't even on the board?!

Welcome to Washington!

TNX es 73 de KK5GG Jimbo....sk

On 11/22/2014 9:13 AM, Jenks Garrett wrote:
Good morning, all.   I would like to place into nomination to the Board of
Directors my good friend and Net Manager, Jim, W6TMU.   Jim has served us
tirelessly as Net Manager fulfilling an almost impossible task of having 3
net controls each Sunday.  His main qualifications, however, are that he is
honest, has common sense and is a good guy.   Thanks, Jenks  K5YNZ.