{Collins} S line zero-beat issue in Transceive Mode?

When I have one of my S line's (75s3c and 32s3) in tranceive and on SSB.....Stations who are calling me back after a CQ are low in frequency by about a half Khz.    I've looked around but haven't found how to align the two radios so they are on the same frequency when in trancieve.  I am using new RG58C/U interconnect cables from RF Connection.  I also tried the original cables and have the same problem.  So I think I eliminated the Interconnect cables from being the problem.

Any thoughts?

Thanks...
Rich

Rich N7TR