Re: {Collins} S line zero-beat issue in Transceive Mode?

I solved this very issue by padding the BFO crystal(s?) in my 75S-3 with
some small NPO silver mica capacitors, IIRC. I forget whether they were in
parallel or in series with the crystal, or what the values (determined by
trial-and-error) were. But it has remained stable for the past 35 years.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com