Re: {Collins} S line zero-beat issue in Transceive Mode?

Correction. I just looked at my 75S-3 notes.
I added an 8-50 pf ceramic trimmer (probably NPO) in series with Y16, the
USB BFO xtal.
This is only on one sideband, correct?
My gut feeling is that if the frequency is truly off by 500 Hz as stated,
this may not help solve the problem. You may have other issues in that
circuit, or the voltage feeding it.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com