Re: {Collins} S line zero-beat issue in Transceive Mode?

Rich,

Recheck to make sure you have not reversed the two interconnect cables between the receiver and transmitter.  I made this mistake once, and  had the same condition you described.  Very suspicious, since you mentioned that you just replaced these.
Jack