{Collins} SB610 For Sale

I hope I am within guidelines here? I have a Heathkit SB610 which are sought after and used by Collins owners. It is a partially assembled kit and only about 20% of the wiring is done. It appears all the parts are there. Condition as new. The parts alone alone are worth the asking price. For example the compactron tubes are worth $60.00, 3RP-1 $100.00 and the power transformer, which are know to fail, probably $40.00 and
so on.

Price: $245.00 shipped.

Kurt Keller
203-431-9740