From: Rich Hallman - N7TR <rich@xxxxxxxx>
Date:24/11/2014  22:00  (GMT-05:00)
To: "<collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Collins} 32S-3 power drift?

After bringing up one of my 32S3....I noticed that once the PA is tuned and then when enabling the key-lock I noticed that the power slowly drifts up to full power.  Ive tested the driver and finals with no problems..as well as replacing with a good set of tubes with the same problem.

Understand there may be a coupling cap that creates this problem.   Anyone seen this issue before?

Thanks...Rich

Rich N7TR
ex KI3V, N3AMK, WB3JOV
www.n7tr.com<http://www.n7tr.com>