{Collins} Collins auction in Sellersville, PA last Monday

Did any of you participate in the estate auction last Monday in Sellersville, PA of household goods, collectibles, and reportedly a large array of ham gear including Collins?

I'm just wondering what all was there.  Tried to get information from the auctioneer ahead of time but was unable, and was unable to find any details on the ham gear on their website.

Rick WA1RKT
Londonderry, NH
Catch me on 14.300 MHz Intercon / MMSN most days