From: "Bill Carns" <wcarns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rick Poole WA1RKT" <wa1rkt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "collins" <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 11:27:20 PM
Subject: RE: {Collins} Collins 30L-1s not selling for so much on ebay

What do you perceive they are bringing on eBay. ???  eBay has always been a
poor way to judge value - all over the place for reasons we understand. I
also think that there have been a lot turn over - so maybe the good old law
of supply and demand works after all.

I have seen no sign of the badge losing its luster - as you say. In fact,
most things seem to be rising a bit from what I have seen.

Let us know what you think you have seen for an average on eBay.

Bill