{Collins} F/S Astatic D-104

I have an Astatic D-104 microphone that I have used with my KWM-2, it works
great I just have some extra microphones.  I replaced the cord with 4 feet
of new Heilwire microphone cord and put a milspec PJ-068 on it.  I also
replaced the felt on the bottom and put new stainless steel screws in the
base.  The stand is the G stand, no amp.  The base has some rub off paint
and a few scratches.  The mic works really well and plugs right into a
KWM-2.  I'm asking $75.00 plus shipping. Pictures on request.

Ben KJ4CC

---