{Collins} 30S-1 Plate Reactor replacement

I wonder if they have a replacement reactor, L-202 for the 30S-1 ?  Mine
buzzes like mad when the HV is applied, gets worse when the amp is keyed.
I'm told that the original is undersized, being rated at "only" 500MA.
That comment got a "hmmmmmmm" from me.  The amplifier loads per the manual
to 350MA so 500MA should be adequate.

I digress, would like to get rid of the buzzing.  If I'm going to pull the
reactor out, would rather replace it with a new part v/s sending it to be
dipped.

Thoughts?

Chuck Rippel
WA4HHG

PS:  The R390A's, they just keep a-coming......