From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+bipi=comcast.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bill Carns
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2015 19:36
To: COLLINS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Need help on 30S1

Can someone provide me with a copy (or a source of a copy) of the mod to
make the meter lights not come on until the time delay times out. I am
helping a guy fix his broken 30S-1 and someone tried to make that mod and in
the process made the keying circuit go bad and also get the S-103 interlock
involved in the meter light operation.

I need some guidance on where the mod was supposed to be done to help me
find what they did and what they messed up.

Bill

Bill Carns, N7OTQ (Trustee K0CXX)

Past President, Collins Collectors Association

Founding Board, Collins Radio Heritage Group

Editor, Signal Magazine

Wimberley, TX

512 618 2762  (Cell)

512 847 7010  (Home)