Re: {Collins} WTB Mic gain pot 32S-3

With some pots, you can pop the cover off and bend the wiper so it travels on an unworn part of the element.

(Been there, done that. My grandmother always claimed that poverty is the mother of invention.)

73
Bob

On 2015-04-10 8:31 PM, Peter Doherty wrote:
I have had good luck with DeOxit F5 Fader cleaner. It might work if the
problem is just dirt and not mechanical. You might want to consider it
before you perform major surgery.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Max Cotton <m0ghq@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone have a spare Mic gain pot assembly (R8a / R8b / S12) for the
32S-3 transmitter knocking around that I might buy, mine has just rejected
the track in several parts :-((    also still looking for the two black
Escutcheon screws. 73, MaxM0GHQ
*** You are subscribed to Collins as w1uo.cqdx@xxxxxxxxx. If you wish to